The Benefits Group is the part of Human Resources with responsibility for health and retirement benefits.
This unit provides staff with support on the full scope of UC-sponsored health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans by:
- Maintaining an effective benefits communication program
- Providing one-on-one counseling and assistance over the phone, in person, and via e-mail
- Training departmental representatives and supervisory personnel who assist employees in their respective organizational units with benefits-related issues and/or materials
Here you’ll find information about the plans, your costs, enrolling and de-enrolling, links to carriers’ websites, and more.
Click on any of the drop downs or Quick Links to access more information:
Health and Welfare Plans
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Legal Plan.
- Disability Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Homeowner/Renter/Auto Insurance
- Senior Management Group Benefits