Learn what is changing or staying the same for 2021.
- Important plan changes for Kaiser, UC Blue & Gold HMO, and UC Care
- New administrator for Flexible Spending Accounts
- UC’s virtual Benefits fair: ucal.us/benefitsfair
Visit frequently since new information will be coming out every week. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
COVID-19: Updated Health and Welfare Information
Your benefits are more important now than ever. Keep up to date on how UC and your health, welfare, and retirement benefits plans are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Changes for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
The Benefits Group is the part of Human Resources with responsibility for health and retirement benefits.
This unit provides staff with support on the full scope of UC-sponsored health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans by:
- Maintaining an effective benefits communication program
- Providing one-on-one counseling and assistance over the phone, in person, and via e-mail
- Training departmental representatives and supervisory personnel who assist employees in their respective organizational units with benefits-related issues and/or materials
Here you’ll find information about the plans, your costs, enrolling and de-enrolling, links to carriers’ websites, and more.
Click on any of the dropdowns or Quick Links to access more information:
Health and Welfare Plans
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Legal Plan.
- Disability Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Homeowner/Renter/Auto Insurance
- Senior Management Group Benefits
- Newly Eligible Employees