The Berkeley Lab Orientation Packet contains information to assist guest during their first few days at the Berkeley Laboratory. The packet contains documents which are required for signature by all persons working at the laboratory. It is not intended to replace any of the Environment, Health and Safety training or orientation requirements.
Refer to the Requirements and Policies Manual (RPM) and the Health and Safety Manual, Publication 3000 (PUB-3000) for detailed policies set forth by the Berkeley Laboratory.
Prior to starting work contract workers must read all the enclosed documents, then sign and return the signed documents to the appropriate Division HR Center. Questions regarding the documents should be directed to your LBNL sponsor or supervisor.
Sign and Return to the Affiliate Specialist:
- Contract Worker Information
- Work Planning and Controls (WPC) Information
- EH&S “Safety at LBNL” Brochure
- Directions to Berkeley Lab
- Lab Map
- Lab Org Chart
- Lab Shuttle Schedule and Routes
- LBNL Policy Highlights
- New Employee Training Requirements
- Voicemail User Guide and Reference Card
- Berkeley Lab Guest House Information