The Human Resources Division is pleased to announce the launch of 1 Minute 4 HR. These slides are designed to assist Berkeley Lab employees, supervisors, and managers in conducting discussions on various HR topics.
Similar to “1 Minute 4 Safety” developed by EHS, each slide delivers focused talking points that can be presented in any meeting as a one minute opener or to launch a more extensive discussion.
They can be downloaded or printed to best suit your needs. This library of slides will grow in number as we receive feedback and requests from users for more and/or different slides. The “1 Minute 4 HR” slides were created in response to a request from Berkeley Lab Senior Management.
Please email the Diversity and Inclusion Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback or communicate suggestions for improving the usefulness of the slides.
(HR Staff: to create new slides, please use this blank template.)
- Back-Up Dependent Care
- Diversity and Inclusion Council Members (as of 04/06/15)
- Employee Referral Incentive Program (ERIP)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Hire Requests
- HR Field Contacts (as of 3/05/15)
- Internal Applicants
- Managing Performance
- Nursing Moms and Lactation Rooms
- Reporting On-The-Job Injuries
- Transitional Return to Work Program
- Visa and Immigration Services