UC Medical plans information on vaccines
- UC Care, UC Health Saving Plan, and Core plan (Anthem) – Find the newest information on COVID-19 for Anthem plan’s members.
- UC Blue & Gold (Health Net) Find the latest information for members on COVID-19, where to get vaccinated, and more.
- Kaiser – Find appointment for vaccination for both members and non-member. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Postdocs (Health Net website)
As a Berkeley Lab employee or Postdoc, you have a choice of benefit plans for you and your eligible family members during your employment. Here you’ll find information about the plans, your costs, enrolling and de-enrolling, links to carriers’ websites, and more. To learn more on the requirements needed to be eligible for benefits go to the Benefits Eligibility Rules page.
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Legal Plan
- Disability Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Homeowner/Renter/Auto Insurance
- Senior Management Group Benefits
- Newly Eligible Employees
If you are an active employee or a Postdoc with inquiries regarding:
- Claims, COBRA, death reporting, eligibility, benefits enrollment, FSAs, inter-campus transfers, life events, Medicare eligibility and enrollment, dependents data changes, premium costs, special enrollment requests, termination
Lab’s Benefits Office
For general benefits information website: UC Benefits Website, UCNet
- Family Member Eligibility Verification
UnifyHR at 844-718-3970
Additional information on the process is located on UC Net.
- Postdoc Benefits
Lab’s Benefits Office
Phone (510) 486-6403
Fax (510) 486-6009
Mail Stop 90R-1136
Building 90R, Room 1136
Update personal information for LBNL website: ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
Phone (800) 261-7109
Information on Post Doc benefits: http://www.garnett-powers.com/postdoc/
If you are a retiree, terminated employee, or an active employee with inquiries regarding:
- Retirement Health & Welfare Benefit Plans and Services
Phone (800) 888-8267 in the U.S.
Phone (510) 987-0200 from outside the U.S.
Fax (800) 792-5178